What's new

NEW CONTEST

Lol
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
U were last....no doubt
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I just got up to be LAST. Let us welcome our new member, Tulupid.
 
Welcome Tulupid....I hope you are always first in all you do
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Well...you just were...but let's not get greedy Honest
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
This is the final word.
 
image.webpLatest tile job...Thought I would post it because people either love it or hate it.
"Wood look" porcelain tile with a chevron pattern. Biggest wall tile (36"x18") I have ever set. Tried to carry chevron pattern around the corners...pebble pan. Dizzy yet?
 
Looks fantastic....I had to zoom in on the floor....thought maybe the rocks were different coins found metal detecting!!!! Great job man
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last you were
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Just call me Mr.
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Cannot change a name....once Mr. Last always Mr.
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yawn.... my daughter just woke up.... back to sleep at
LAST


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Yawn.... my daughter just woke up.... back to sleep at
LAST

Can't you just rub wine on her gums? Or feed her vodka? Keep in mind that I don't have kids so perhaps I'm wrong on this tactic.
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom