What's new

NEW CONTEST

GM Wind
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Work, work, work,, why did I retire??
Got to get things packed and ready for the move. Need a little time for play too.
Last
 
You should try owning over 2 acres with lake frontage....lots of TLC
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Well, the new property I'm moving to is almost 9 acres. 6 are wooded, 3 are lawn. You feel like cutting the grass?
Last
 
Nice metal detecting yard? I cut enough grass to make me happy...thanks though. (But a 0 turn lawn mower....you will thank me later.)
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
image.webpRooster Rush!!!image.webp
 
Nice photos
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Can't you just rub wine on her gums? Or feed her vodka? Keep in mind that I don't have kids so perhaps I'm wrong on this tactic.

Well. Child protective services tend to frown upon giving alcoholic beverages to children

Buuut what they don't know won't hurt them right? Lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Nice day in Connecticut. Water the plants and tie up the tomatoes plants.
 
Better day in Michigan
Must catch a walleye
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Get back to work and stay off the phone, so, I can be LAST for the day.
 
Days up my friend...and quiet wind is napping
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yes you were honest....yes you were
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yep...check back in a year...we are committed to be
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom