What's new

NEW CONTEST

Too hot in Utah so I am going to LAST!
 
Go Utes!
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
397 pages. New contest? ....... Last
 
Wins a trip to their local zoo and free tickets to help feed the Dolphins!
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good luck on the hunt...but now I must be
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Sleep well....I will watch over being
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Triple digits today....I am melting
 
Wicked witch of the east?
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I saw my cancer doctor today and I am fine. I had a homemaker from HELL. Today was her first and last day.
 
Good news on the cancer....what is a homemaker?
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Thanks, A homemaker is hire mostly to take care of seniors, cooking, cleaning apartments and houses and take seniors to doctor appointments and shopping. in my case, take me to beaches and parks with my metal detector.
 
Where do you live Honest? I would gladly take you metal detecting for free
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Ahhh,,, too much stuff got in the way of my wanting to go on a hunt today.
I'm still restoring my apt to normal conditions.
You know,, taking hooks and anchors out of the walls and ceilings. Then it's, , patch and prime.
I have a few walls that have to be primed or the landlord will be looking to keep your security.
I know that my apartment will be gutted and the landlord will install all new plumbing fixtures, new kitchen cabinets, air conditioners,
a complete top to bottom paint job and restoration of the parquet floor. Then the landlord will get market rate rent. That will cost the new tenant about $4,600. 00 a month inow rent. It nay seem like a rediculous amount of money to pay for rent but this apartment will not remain vacant for long.
Last
 
Good grief!! What size of an apartment does $4,600 get a person in New York??
 
A double wall bed
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
It's a 2 bedroom apartment on the top floor. My windows look right at the Freedom Tower.
This apartment is what we call
"Rent Stabilized, " which means the landlord can only raise the rent a certain percentage each time a lease is renewed. When an apartment is de-stabilized, the landlord can charge; Market Rate. $4,600.00 a month is what it is for my apartment. It's crazy. I can pay 4 Mortgages for that kind of money.
Last
 
Ouch
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom