What's new

NEW CONTEST

Mr. Last say's
It's OK to come in
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Well, it's 4:19 in the morning and it's finally time to go to bed. At least I'll go to sleep knowing that I am last. I have a suspicion that when I wake up someone will have taken over the title, but for now I'll bask in the glory of being LAST.
 
Mr Last says
Your suspicions were correct
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Gm Wind
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Had my fresh cup of Joe, dogs were fed...kids are all smiles, the lake is calm and I am last.....feels like the world is perfectly aligned today...just the way it should be
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I need to go on a hunt...found a few 1800's buttons last time out
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
No can do...I have to be
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Noooo....go hunt wind....sleep for all at the end....dirt fishing is a limited time only deal.
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
No homemakers because they refused to turn the AC in their cars. I cannot stand the heat in cars.
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Any more not I am
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Go back to the valley hunter....I have last all tied up
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom