What's new

NEW CONTEST

I'm out of the valley, standing high on a mountaintop and proclaiming to the world that I am LAST.
 
Tippy, my cat came in for the night. I will brush my teeth and feed Tippy and her fish. And to all, a good night.
 
I did something that was amazing
That no one thought I could do
I pushed myself myself to my deepest limits
When nobody thought I could pull through
When I finished I collapsed and I did not care how fast
For it did not matter
That I took
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I had a dream last night
That I was
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
What wind said
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Let's end this contest...a good old Dolphin victory to bring in the celebration of the countries Independence!
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good afternoon Samuel....see your here to be second from last
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I am here with a heavy heart to be LAST for a long time.
 
Anyone going to the 4th of July Dolphin Roast?
It's your last chance to say goodbye to the Dolphin.
 
Can I come....I promise I will show up
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Roasted Dolphin is overrated
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom