What's new

NEW CONTEST

It was all of you...but now it is 13dolphins1 that will take home the prize for being
LAST!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Okay I'm going to stand right here. If anyone stands behind me,, I'll just sit down and wait.
Then I'll get in line again and be last.
Oh my ,, what's that smell? ? I smell fish.
Anyone seen the Dolphin? ?
 
Boy,, if it ain't the dolphin, , it's the fish.
The chances of being last are slim to none.
 
No no....it.....Last for four score and seven dolphins
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
No
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Maybe a "whole foods" shopper who parks their cart in the middle of the aisle to publicly enjoy the smell of your own fart
 
No
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
The womanizer on the beach that corals all the women and won't share...
Yes
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
image.webp
 
dolphin will not be around after the Fourth of July. I am bringing the beer and chips.
 
Packing, packing, packing,,
I have 4 clothes closets and a linen closet in my apartment.
Two are completely empty. The other 3 will be done today!
Last
 
Lol....
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom