H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2017 #6,121 Not any longer.
highnam Bronze Member Joined Jan 23, 2012 Messages 1,624 Reaction score 1,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Washington Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2017 #6,122 "I wish my family had insurance, then I could get the best treatment available"
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2017 #6,123 I have great insurance.
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2017 #6,124 The Dolphin Insurance company does good coverage Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2017 #6,125 As long as you live before the Forth of July.
C chefjuan Full Member Joined Sep 17, 2016 Messages 229 Reaction score 244 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2017 #6,126 I got assurance that I was LAST Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2017 #6,127 Not any more.
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2017 #6,128 You were once last....now you are not.... Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2017 #6,129 Yes I am, time for lunch.
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2017 #6,130 The sky in NYC just burst
highnam Bronze Member Joined Jan 23, 2012 Messages 1,624 Reaction score 1,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Washington Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2017 #6,131 Wow it's raining sideways! Hang onto your hat Wind
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2017 #6,132 No rain, so, I had to water the plants.
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2017 #6,133 Still packing,, if I want to go on a hunt this week,, I have to pack for the move. Even if I don't want to go on a hunt, I still have to pack. Last
Still packing,, if I want to go on a hunt this week,, I have to pack for the move. Even if I don't want to go on a hunt, I still have to pack. Last
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2017 #6,134 Don't worry about last I have that covered Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2017 #6,135 Not for long.
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2017 #6,136 Honest samuel....go to sleep The Dolphin swims alone tonight..right in Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Honest samuel....go to sleep The Dolphin swims alone tonight..right in Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2017 #6,137 Well I wasn't planning on going into the water but I guess I can do a little swimming just to be Last
Well I wasn't planning on going into the water but I guess I can do a little swimming just to be Last
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2017 #6,138 And to all, a good night, so i can be LAST.
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2017 #6,139 Last was taken again Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
sjvalleyhunter Silver Member Joined May 5, 2014 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 2,181 Golden Thread 0 Location Central California Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 2, 2017 #6,140 And taken from the taker by me.