What's new

NEW CONTEST

I am not a robot
 
Robot you are not
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
It's a good day for Honest to not be last for long......
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
It is a good day for dolphins to go on vacation and stay off his computer.
 
I'm on vacation and still have not posted with my computer...u do have superior sonar!
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Dolphins steaks tonight, , dolphin burgers tomorrow, and dolphin dogs on the 4th of July.
Come early for the bar b q. Those dolphin dogs ain't gonna last long.
 
Hahaha
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
That is for sure. I will be there with beer and chips.
 
Dolphins do not scare this easy
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Come now valley girl....we toss your hat right back
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Watching "Fear the Walking Dead"
Anyone ever come across a Zombie while out metal detecting?
That would be the last time I swing a coil.
 
Yes...I like the walking dead....watched all the episodes up to where he takes the bat with barbed wire to them....that may have been the hardest to watch TV episode ever. Well written series
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
It is time for all of you to go to bed now so, I can be Last for the night.
 
You can go to sleep Honest....I will keep an eye on
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Any of you guys in CT? Looking for a buddy in the new London area. Don't worry I'll let you dig the first hole, I always dig
LAST


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Chefjuan, are you related to Chefboyardee?
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom