What's new

NEW CONTEST

Yes....I won because I am
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Hahah....I think we all are wondering if this contest ever ends....it could be the world's greatest prank!
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
You cannot be last Samuel....it's not in the script
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I think the last time I took a nap I was in diapers
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I have a idea:
Nobody post and let's see if 13dolphins1 will win this contest for once and for all!
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
what? None of you guys have found a banner worthy find?
thats ridiculous!
~highnam
 
Every find is a banner in my mind
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Too hot at cabin.....going in water in the morning with the excal
 
To hot to handle, to cold to hold
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
It is time for you all to go to bed, so, I can be LAST for the night.
 
I wish I could go to bed but I still have 7 hours of my 10 hour shift left. I'll be up and I'll be last all night.
 
I use to work 10 hour shifts at night....it was better than second shift but tough on the body. I feel for you
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
After 18 years of working nights I am definitely starting to feel it on the body. I've thought about going to a dayshift spot, but I can't deal with the heat during the day. At least being up late at night enables me to be LAST for a little while.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom