What's new

NEW CONTEST

It was great...I had found a sterling silver religious pendant about 20 yards from it. I was pulling a lot of pulltabs...and this rang at a consistent 60-61 on AT PRO....I thought....this has to be gold! Bingo

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good luck Wind....I hope it all goes smoothly....
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yes you were valley....yes you were
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yes you were
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Getting ready for my two hour drive into the mountains and out of this pollution and heat. Maybe this will be the weekend I dig up something worth posting.

Last for now.
 
Gooood morning!

Last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Uhhhh....yeah
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
You know it's the little things that make me happy, like when it is raining really hard, and you have indoor plumbing.
Last
 
Right after I post this message
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom