What's new

NEW CONTEST

Two glasses of water before sleep and all will be fine.
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
GM Wind
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Hope everyone had a great 4th of July. I have another day of packing for the move.
 
Good luck with the packing and on the move...hope the area you are moving to is rich in history
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good and last or I am good at being
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
They call me Mr.
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Too hot here (102) I am taking the rest of the week off and going to my cabin 10-15 degrees cooler and on a lake
 
Next person who posts wins!!!!!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Did I win?.Oh....did I post next? My bad
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Just a break from the normal.
Post your best non-banner find.
everybody on here has one, unless you are a fraud.
 
Correction, the winner is he who is

Last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Probably this ad it's my first and only gold to date....14 K....I like it 20170425_131548_optimized.webp

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Congrats Dolphine.
All things gold have eluded me, I can imagine it would be a thrill
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom