What's new

NEW CONTEST

That last I am that last I am....I do not like that last I am
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet_com1473078094_942145.webp
smiley.gif
 
Last person to comment WINS!!!
Good luck

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Potter County/"God's Country"
Good fishing for big small mouth bass and big large mouth bass. Looks like some old properties as well.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Very old properties, , early 1800's.
Making friends with some real estate people.
Spendingtime outdoors is what this area is all about. Hunting, fishing, snow mobiles, and taking care of your property.
Met one of my neighbors and she is a big real estate agent in the area. Give me some time.
I'll find some silver.
Last.
 
I hope you do! (Bass fishing...invest in a few scum frogs....fish them over logs, weeds, Lilly pads....get some braided line and hold on....they will burst out of the water after these.)
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Tippy and I will go to bed early. She is outside while I will take a shower.
 
Did someone say Tippy? Is she coming out to play?
cujo.webp

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
im in wohooo😆
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Wins! ��
 
Most lastest


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Good morning to you, good night to me. After 18 years of working nights I'm starting to get a little tired of it.

Last.
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom