What's new

NEW CONTEST

So nice....I will take it for a spin
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I'm part of the tippy club (see shirt)

Meeeeoooowwwww

Last IMG_0506.webp


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Chef......whwhhwhwhwhaaaa
LMFAO.....Classic

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
You guys are gonna get arrested.
You probably got a thing for farm animals too.
Last
 
Last....you guys are killing me
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Hi im back!!!! last
 
I'm back three
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Well, it's almost 1 A.M.
Yesterday was the closing on the house. I ended up ordering 2 mattresses and a box spring. I'll be staying at the house today and renting a U-Haul tomorrow. I should be able to complete the move in 2 trips.
Last
 
Good luck....I hope it goes smoothly for you. Don't be afraid to send me your detectors and all time best finds....I will watch over them for you
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Never left

Last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Today is a good day for a good day
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom