What's new

NEW CONTEST

Sorry, I am last. I am now and always will be. Get used to it.
 
You had your minute and that's all you get
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
It is cold and the landlord turn the heat off. Time for breakfast.
 
Tippy will keep you warm tumblr_static_546860_354829471313325_571349785_n.webp

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Meeeeeoooowwww

Last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hahaha
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Nope
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Eggplant parm, couple adult beverages, comfy chair, sitting on the deck at the cabin
 
What is eggplant parm??????
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
A tasty italian dish. You may want to stick to the cut bait though...lol
 
Don't need to be a dolphin to say no to eggplant!!!!!
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
No on both counts
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I like all vegatables, and I am fat go figure. Pretty sure I like pretty much anything edible, growing up poor and hungry can do that to you.
 
Yeah....I had a Italian eggplant dish once and it was tasty...I was messing with you
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
It is tasty and it is nice to be last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom