What's new

NEW CONTEST

Time to make dinner
 
I ate
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Is pizza good?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last I am


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
That's great....I hope it is all going well

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
For sure that is...go kiss Tippy

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Ok Flyadive!!! You can keep the prize!
 
Price? What prize? This is just for bragging rights.....I am not bragging but I am always
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Agreed if wrong=last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I'm cursed I tell you....the curse of the
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Agreed...but Texas is not the only huge football states....But they may be the number 1 high school football state in terms of attendance and money spent. Pretty awesome

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
No football here,, just watching the space station pass overhead. The skies are really dark and clear.
 
That is cool...we have a place not far from here that MSU uses as there is no lights around and star gazing is perfect....state park and a state breeding lake for Muskie (for the fisherman among us.)

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom