What's new

NEW CONTEST

Is 20 minutes long enough? Vacation over
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Lol....what he said
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yes, I have urine many times in the school pool on Saturdays Afternoons.
 
That's wrong in so many ways honest....for once be dis-honest
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Well the sun is trying to make an appearance in Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania. It rained last night and is overcast this morning. Lots of stuff to do around the house. I have 2 lists. Indoor list and outdoor list. The weather dictates which list gets worked on.
Last.
 
Agreed.....ahhhh
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I have to stay close to the house today in case FedEx tries to deliver that Birth Certificate. I'll be giving the Dolphin a run for his money today.
Last
 
Wind? Is that you Wind????
Won't be hard to do....Dolphin busy today again

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
OUCH....feels real
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Thanks
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
If you think long, you will think wrong. Think about it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom