What's new

NEW CONTEST

Speaking of fish, I just got back from spending the night at Morro Bay here on the west coast. I caught a nice Cabezon but when I cleaned it, it was infested with worms. Not happy. I was looking forward to some fish tacos. At least I am now last.
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Gm fish

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Gm wind

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Nice

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I have two tanks of fish, not to eat, but to watch. Raining hard in Connecticut.
 
Good morning Samuel! I bet Tippy likes to watch those fish
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yes, she does, she used to drink water out of one tank.
 
That is funny

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Drink water out of the fishbowl? Does Tippy know what those fish do in that water?
 
Cats like to drink from running water like water tanks. Yes, Tippy knows that fish poop in the water.
 
Flavored cat water????maybe something to market?
 
I agree....what kind of target audience would that be? Hmm
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
You all need to take a vacation for four weeks so I can be LAST that long.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom