What's new

NEW CONTEST

Best of luck in your new home. It is time for everybody to take naps so I can be last for a while.
 
Me too

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Had a great nap myself. Time to give dolphin something to reply to.
 
Replied
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
And last i shall be
 
Sitting at the fire pit enjoying the evening. 20170811_205713.webp
 
Very quick hunt on ond b of the farm properties....I was happy
2 silvers a couple of what's and a little decorative relics!!!
f3369b3a03d89d14fcf2e16b33f44d98.jpg


Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I hate spell check....quick hunt on one of the farms properties....I was happy
2 silvers a couple of wheats and some little decorative relics
b8a810447bb27796b4c81375ca9e2aa3.jpg


Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Try white out rather than spell check. Soon your screen will be covered and you will no longer be able to post as last.
 
Ok....how's this
GDIWHZHSBEJ KBDUEHSVWJNS JSJWJJ

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I'm liking that suspender buckle...
That little beauty is from 1900-1920's era
 
I'm liking that suspender buckle...
That little beauty is from 1900-1920's era
I guessed early 1900's....but check this out
It still works!!!
d6e9a4fb03c8399315a9136a60bf8cfe.jpg


Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Suspender buckles are so cool from that era...I have found 30 sets in a 1912 railroad logging camp...image.webpHere is a group photo of other clothing related items from 1912
image.webpMost of these still open and close too...

image.webp
 
I am blown away!!!!! That is very freaking awesome!
Congrats I am not worthy

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom