What's new

NEW CONTEST

I'm sure and I will find those buckles then
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Tippy????
e362acedd9a06c3e5c6c963673e7535b.jpg


Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Today was a good day. And I didn't even finish

LAST


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I'm back and LAST again

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Storm moved on, so much for detecting today��
 
Headed to pa

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Headed to L.A. for a Rams / Cowboys game. Not looking forward to that southern California traffic.
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Just got to our place in PA.....as the family and I decided to "get away" for a quick weekend in the mauntains!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Great weekend to be with family...a nice trip to the Moyntains, without internet is just what the dolphin ordered
 
Ohhh....we have internet...I was shocked little town....middle of nowhere and boom....WiFi
Tomorrow we white water rafting down the mountain!!!!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom