What's new

NEW CONTEST

Already covered
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I got allll day!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
I have all year
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Haha I bet!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
It's good to get some things done around my house.
Today it was new installations. 2 New fire extinguishers, 2 new smoke detectors, and the installation of a new Flagstaff. Now I have to find s spotlight in the event I want to fly it at night.

20170823_133339.webp
 
Very nice!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
Nice

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
Bye last
Welcome dolphin to be last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good luck to all!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
Spy on this....written below
I
B
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Hahaha the bad thing is you know I got this!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
U did
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
When it's dark outside and you can't be fishing, you sip on this and try to win win win!
5d3c38661928dec155272a8a1c113be4.jpg


Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
You can win
I will be
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I'm not? Darn
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom