What's new

NEW CONTEST

All stars eventually burn up but some LAST a long time.
 
x marks the spot
 
x mark is a brand of lawnmowers and they don't perform well.....
 
They were probably at the bottom of the barrel or last
 
Aw heck, I might as well do post 828 as well for my 100th post.
 
Congrats on your 100. Now get off this thread. The prize is mine all mine!!

 
I have better odds winning this. LAST
 
Man my back hurts today wonder why?? Oh, I moved furniture for the carpet cleaner and went detecting.

Last
 
I have been cleaning so I can get back to Utah at LAST
 
Well, the rain upset my plans to go swing a coil today.
Maybe tomorrow.
Last
 
Don't rush to Utah its better to relax when retired......
 
Don't rush to Utah its better to relax when retired......

I hear another gold coin calling me out of the park I hunted. I will relax while hunting it again at LAST
 
Utah has grown a lot over the last 17 years that I have been here.

LAST
 
We double our population every few months so they have to go somewhere.....
 
I actually hate Utah, way too crowded for me. Wish i could move back to Alaska.
 
y'all need to go to bed....NOW!

lol
 
Maybe post 842 will win chug
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom