What's new

NEW CONTEST

Nope 843 is last
 
Looks like we are still going strong.
 
It means you are not first and nobody is behind you I think
 
But you're all behind me and I'm last.
 
Oh ya, not so fast. I want to play
 
Sorry nobody else can join in. This thread is closed
 
Darn it no one ever lets me play. !!! Thats why im always last too.
 
I'm up for being the last one here to use up the bandwidth on this site. Why not? Finite/infinite, what's the difference?
 
Too many cooks spoil the pot. I can handle this. Good morning T-Net


No need to reply. Just know I am thinking of everyone on here while I enjoy my prize
 
Good morning Tnet
 
Good morning Tnet,
It's raining in NYC but it may stop around noon.
Might go swing the coil for a few hours.
Last
 
I will hold down the fort while your out
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom