What's new

NEW CONTEST

Yes Scuba, , I am glad you found us again,, some sneaky people are trying to keep us from being LAST.
 
Im guilty of being LAST!
 
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you.

So silence, I keel you!!
 
I refuse to leave
 
Guilty of Trespassing. 50.00 fine. You can pay me after I get to Utah

Check is in the mail but I will go detecting with ya when you get here (land or water)
 
Oh, forgot to mention...............LAST!
 
So close . But not this time

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
 
You must not have received or read your PM's, this is down to Scuba and I.

Personally I think he will forget to post again, too busy moving!
 
Oh, and still last!
 
Still close but no cigar ;)

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
 
Close only counts with horse shoes and hand grenades.

I win LAST!
 
You people need to stop and go trick or treating now!
 
Take two aspirin and lots of chocolate and call no one in the morning
 
I had lots of "Trick O Treaters" at my door. They were ringing the bell and knocking.
I kept shouting at them. Yep, Jimmy Kimmel came by earlier and ate all the candy.
LAST
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom