What's new

NEW CONTEST

Wakey Wakey

Last
 
Ok I let you have it for over an hour. My turn....LAST
 
I didn't make a house purchase yet, but I'm packing up. I have a friend coming over on Monday to pick up some furniture.
Last
 
Last to be last
 
Hope you find a house AGW. I am going to look at the end of this month for a winter home in Utah. LOL would rather it be Florida so I could still dive! Ohh and of course I am last
 
Hope you find a house AGW. I am going to look at the end of this month for a winter home in Utah. LOL would rather it be Florida so I could still dive! Ohh and of course I am last

Hey Scuba,,
I visited Tarpon Springs for Christmas and New Years in 2014. My sister owns a house there. I hit the beach every day. In my opinion, it is the only time of the year, the temperatures are acceptable. I can't take summers in Florida.
Last
 
I would be underwater anyway. Temps any time of year are fine. I never use an air conditioner here. After I get out of the water I am fine. I would be there from Oct - April if I go there anyway. Will see what happens this year with my sponges err I mean children.
 
Just for the record, I have never won at anything contest wise.

Pitty welcomed

LAST
 
Oh so sorry. I am waiting for the nurse to stick me and steal all my blood. now where's my pity......
 
Hey, y'all ditched me!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom