What's new

NEW CONTEST

It is not a good thing to be first here so LAST is the way to go.
 
Clock is ticking.....LAST
 
Sneaky squirrels trying to take this away from me

LAST
 
Yes you are not
 
Up late LAST night, (1:30 A.M.)
Slept in today (8:30 A.M.)
Checked and responded to emails.
Put away laundry. Ate late breakfast.
Watching news and getting reading to take a nap.
Then I'll food shop, play lotto, do more laundry, pack away dishes, pots, and pans, and watch the news.
Boy, this retirement stuff makes me want to go back to work.
LAST
 
Doing last minute chores before wife comes back from 2 week trip. I will have to tell her the bad news....that I am LAST!
 
It's ok to be little bitty but LAST is never least.
 
Alright, work getting done is good. so is being LAST
 
I suddenly like being LAST.
 
Last time being LAST
 
I've forgotten what this contest was all about.

There needs to be a time limit set so that my fellow senior citizens might live to see the end of it.
 
5 more pages to go

LAST
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom