What's new

NEW CONTEST

It’s 85 degrees today. Not too much longer before it’ll be 110. The one drawback of central California is the hot summers. At least it’s a dry heat.

Last
 
i thought she kept eating your pet fish and you had to buy more
Sometimes Sam speaks in circles....like "hey everyone come metal detect in the Great state of Connecticut".....then once plans start making it that way it's the cold shoulder....just go with the flow.
 
64 and sunny today. I spent the day remodeling bathroom again.
 
Did anyone see that chicken?
Last
 
The one crossing the road?
 
You all are total confuse. Get help while I am LAST for now.
 
Hey Sam, do you know why the chicken crossed the road?
 
Think I will make a pork tenderloin and some mashed potatoes for dinner
 
I’m going to eat some chicken and sweat tea
 
Last again....how sweet it is to be
Last
 
Yes indeed it is. I can taste it now and it’s delectable.

Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom