What's new

NEW CONTEST

My cat is male, very big, fat and lazy. Look up the breed "maine coon", mine is only a couple years old and already 15+ Lbs.

He would eat Tippy for a snack then sleep all day.

My 50 Lb dog (border coley rottweiler mix) is afraid of him
 
This is my monster of a cat

20170531_184601.webp
 
CHEESE is the answer
 
I read an article about how the generation of today's men do most of their own cooking because the young women of their generation were never taught by their mothers, how to cook.
I guess you can throw out that old saying,, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach"
 
I read an article about how the generation of today's men do most of their own cooking because the young women of their generation were never taught by their mothers, how to cook.
I guess you can throw out that old saying,, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach"
Lol I can see that as being true
 
I slept in today
 
right here in last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom