What's new

NEW CONTEST

Going up to 60°f today.
I have to pick up materials for the bathroom floor.
Maybe this evening I'll swing the coil.
 
Hey wind, hope your bathroom project goes better than mine. I had to gut mine all the way to floor and repair joists then rebuild up from there due to water damage from previous owners that neglected to share that info on their disclosure statement. I am in the home stretch now but still in LAST!
 
The dogs are in heat and I'm sniffing
Last
 
Lol.....I was waiting for someone to comment. Lmao
Last
 
I not only commented, but I also threw up a little in my mouth.

Last
 
off to work again
 
Hey wind, hope your bathroom project goes better than mine. I had to gut mine all the way to floor and repair joists then rebuild up from there due to water damage from previous owners that neglected to share that info on their disclosure statement. I am in the home stretch now but still in LAST!

Part of the floor is a concrete slab, (add on), and part is over joists. There was nothing there before. I had to open part of the concrete floor to run a shower drain and a small area of the wooden floor for the toilet bowl drain. Installing pipes in the crawl space was a lot of fun.
Then it was all about closing up and leveling off.
I'm not married so there is no
"Honey do list", but there is a "Gotta do list "
 
Last edited:
Anyone heard from Sam lately? Not like him.
Last
 
Gm wind were is Sam at did tippy eat him
 
Trust your feelings in the field...

Philo
 
Just finished up mowing the yard, rain in forecast for the next couple days
 
same here too last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom