What's new

NEW CONTEST

Had a great day. Temps were in the 70's and it was sunny. Got in a nice hunt at a permission that one of the guys from my club arranged.
Last
 
It was and hope you found some good things....I will be getting out soon
Last
Had a great day. Temps were in the 70's and it was sunny. Got in a nice hunt at a permission that one of the guys from my club arranged.
Last
 
Well the good weather is supposed to continue into tomorrow. I'm going on another hunt.
Good night and last.
 
Just got off of work. Only one more day left until a four day weekend!

Last
 
off to work i go
 
Gm wind....it's a good day to be
Last
 
GM all i found me stirrup the other day i was really excited P1100176.webpP1100175.webp
 
One more day at work then I am off for 5 days. No fun stuff on the schedule, just need to finish bathroom project and do some re-arranging for my 95 year old father in law move in.
 
Last edited:
wife is out of town, going to make a drink and watch some "Wicked Tuna" that I have recorded. She hates the show but it brings back some memories of fishing for them. light dinner and off to bed early.

Enjoy your evening LAST people
 
Ive been away and now I am winning.
 
It was hot today,, 84 degrees.
Snow flurries last week and today it hits 84??
Crazy weather.
Last
 
Lol....I feel ya wind. Frost on grass Monday and today we hit Michigan humidity....this is crazy weather.
Last
 
This winter has been strange across the country.
My sister is in Putnam County, which is eastern New York State. She got pretty much the same weather that I did. I even asked some of the locals that were born and raised in the Pennsylvania Wilds. They all told me that this winter has been a little strange.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom