What's new

NEW CONTEST

They may have a prize for first....this is not a prize competition....this is all about pride
 
This could be a sick joke. This could go on for months. You should quit now and save your pride.
 
Haha, maybe we will become good friends in those months.
 
Dude, I'm always last. Its my destiny. Doh!!
 
Could happen....next year at this time we shall bring such topics up again...
 
You win. To claim your prize please send a blank check to the following adress to cover shipping...
 
This thread is great. Such deep conversation here.
 
Tippy? Tippy is posting for Sam...lol
I knew I would figure it out
 
I will attempt to help your cover but there are some slick guys here....I'm afraid it's blown
Last
 
Boy the competition is really heating up here
 
You could be right there friend I don't know who this Tippy fellow is but maybe we should be on first-name basis at this point since we will be spending months together
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom