What's new

NEW CONTEST

Everyone knows Tippy....where you been friend? (I'm playing along with the cover). I'm good at this
 
I've been living under a rock for a while she good to get some sun finally
 
what last ? you say i am
 
Tippy cat....out of hiding and looking for mice! cabfbf65c239c68a8f7f6cd8cf4c0bac--hipster-cat-hipster-style.webp
 
Tell Sam his tinfoil hats.....don't work
 
Literally I don't know any of these people you keep talkin about
 
they were on this thread for a while
 
They packed up and went home they didn't want to camp out for months at a time
 
The social experiment was a success now how dudes on a scale from 1 to 10 do each of you who posted in this thread feel
 
10 cuz i'm in last
 
And that's a normal response congratulations
 
An hours turn into days days into weeks weeks in a month months into years
 
but i'm stiil last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom