What's new

NEW CONTEST

Of course....pooping in a liter box is back in for sure
 
Keep running, go fly a kite.
 
Last edited:
7 hrs is not persistent.....that is a very overused word in your shapshifting cat language vocabulary.....just one more token of proof....if your not Tippy then you are a direct Kin of Sam
 
Is the purpose here to baffle me with codespeak to the point I have no logical response? Garblegarblegiggitty goo
 
Lol....classic sitcharoo....your the spy but it is us who are secretive...good try
Is the purpose here to baffle me with codespeak to the point I have no logical response? Garblegarblegiggitty goo
 
Well I'm trying to keep this cival. Frustration is mounting at being accused of being some cat human impersonator. As stated earlier. You must have me confused with some OTHER scoundrel.
 
Rofl, when I win, I will credit you with the drive to keep up these shenanagans.
 
The real kicker is....I won six months ago and I'm just playing for fun...
Wait.....
What?
 
Well then, I guess Im out after this LAST post. Bye
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom