What's new

NEW CONTEST

Yeah I believe that....lol
You are good for the game....you have kept our fire up.....it's a marathon not a sprint
 
Haha, this is a game? I thought it was my ocd acting up again.
 
OCD....At least you've showed your age
 
Too old to be young and too young to retire?
 
Thank goodness. I thought I would be last forever.
 
Hey Dolphin,, when Noah brought the animals onto his boat, he brought in a pair of each species. So where did he put the fishes?
 
That is actually a good question....one story is that he evolved them into alpacas and they carried bread.....the other is that he nominated two dolphins to swam the fish around the boat until they were free to repopulate. Story number 2 is much better
Hey Dolphin,, when Noah brought the animals onto his boat, he brought in a pair of each species. So where did he put the fishes?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom