What's new

NEW CONTEST

Any more answers you seek....please feel free. Cats were not actually on the boat. So where did they come from????
Hey Dolphin,, when Noah brought the animals onto his boat, he brought in a pair of each species. So where did he put the fishes?
 
Egyptions worshipped cats. They cant all be that bad?
 
May get out for a hunt on Sunday....need to find some more of these
1523729234278.webp1499534725389_optimized.webp1501180317431_optimized.webp
 
Good luck, wish we had some of that. If you ever need any pull tabs...
 
And these
Third one is my silver spoon Wind1500772406905_optimized.webp1503083672239_optimized.webp1501984860969_optimized.webp
 
Looks like some kind of brewing spoon, sort of like absynth. I like the second peice there. What is it? Any info on the spoon that you can share?
 
Great seal button
And whatever these symbols mean on the spoon
1892-3 Chicago exposition token was cool1501984954632_optimized.webp1501867254944_optimized.webp
 
still working a it??
 
Looking on the web, it does indeed look like an ornate absynth spoon as far as I can tell.
 
Michigan isn't much older than Florida...especially my area..1860's
 
Good point. I havent hunted enough to say for sure. Im not giving in yet. I like the search as much as the find sometimes to be honest.
 
Always fun to find....where's wind...I wanted him to see the spoon1499534663368_optimized.webp1503083540010_optimized.webp1499533371669_optimized.webp1499535379486.webp1499535344761.webp
 
Those bells look like falconry bells. I bet they have a very high tone if they still work.
 
Hey man,, I'm impressed. That's some sweet finds.
How come you don't post in "Today's Finds?"
 
Crotal bells and they ring like new
 
Hey man,, I'm impressed. That's some sweet finds.
How come you don't post in "Today's Finds?"
I did awhile ago...some of.these I posted. I stumped some on a few things. Never got answers in the what is it....lol
 
These two I have no answer for....1499534725389_optimized.webp1500995127656_optimized.webp1500995202266_optimized.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom