What's new

NEW CONTEST

Time for some Chinese food. 20180601_183114.webp
 
Well I worked on the nest boxes.
Quit around 10:45 P.M.
They are starting to look pretty good.
Last
 
Anyone want to lay down beta on a time line for when Sam's banishment is lifted? Or was it a lifetime ban? Did Tippy have anything to do with it? I'm leaning life time?
Last

He doesn’t want his ban to be lifted, otherwise he will have to plan for our Connecticut trip.

Last
 
Yep, very cloudy with a threat of rain. Into town for breakfast, lotto, and a few groceries. Maybe I'll cut a tree or 2 if it don't rain.
Last
 
shopping day, YEAH........but not realy
 
I picked up some boots that I had been looking for. Nobody had them. They were 50 % off, so I got 2 pair.
Then for some reason, the cashier gave me an employee's discount. I paid $42 for each pair of boots that normally sell for $108.
I also picked up a pair of Addidos sneakers. She gave me the employee's discount on them too. Theses sneakers are soooo, comfortable.
Last
 
I picked up some boots that I had been looking for. Nobody had them. They were 50 % off, so I got 2 pair.
Then for some reason, the cashier gave me an employee's discount. I paid $42 for each pair of boots that normally sell for $108.
I also picked up a pair of Addidos sneakers. She gave me the employee's discount on them too. Theses sneakers are soooo, comfortable.
Last
At what point did she give you the phone number?
Last
 
Nice bargains!
😏
 
It cooled off a little. The skeeters are out there in full force. Going out to cut up a few trees. Bug spray is the only way. Last
 
What? Me? Sure, I will be
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom