What's new

NEW CONTEST

I miss the ocean
 
I miss the ocean

That’s one of the benefits of living where I do in California. I can be dipping my toes in the ocean in about two and a half hours, get to ski resorts (seasonally) in around an hour, and get to either San Francisco or Los Angeles and everything they have to offer (ie Disneyland) in three to four hours from my front doorstep. Oh, and let’s not forget about Vegas! It’s an easy drive too.

Last
 
I will be closer to the ocean once the "Big one" hits and California drops off
 
I will be closer to the ocean once the "Big one" hits and California drops off
Lol....that is the optimist inside you we all need from time to time....classic quote. I almost spit my toast out...lol
Last
 
I am a glass half full kinda guy

last
 
I will be closer to the ocean once the "Big one" hits and California drops off

Yeah, I’ve never bought earthquake insurance. I figure a better investment would be to buy a boat.
 
When California finally does drop off,, will there be a change in the Pacific Time Zone??
 
Good grief! Gas is over $4.50 a gallon here on the coast. How much is it where ya’ll live?
 
Good grief! Gas is over $4.50 a gallon here on the coast. How much is it where ya’ll live?
It's been high going from about 2.60-3.00 so not even close to 4.50....if gas was 4.50 a gallon their would be some government employees losing some jobs in the next few years.
 
California not only has an exorbitant amount of taxes per gallon, we also have our “summer blend” which is more expensive than it is during the winter.

Last
 
California not only has an exorbitant amount of taxes per gallon, we also have our “summer blend” which is more expensive than it is during the winter.

Last
That increase is only for the switchover and then prices come back down...all states see a little spike at the pumps....but 4.50 is robbery. Ouch!
 
Tomorrow is supposed to be rainy so I think it's time for a little power tool shopping. I need an extension pole chain saw, as well as a few replacement chains and 2 chains sharpened.
 
GM wind
Looking rainy here today as well...rrrr
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom