What's new

NEW CONTEST

Repurposed shelving / bookcase
My birds are going to be well schooled
 

Attachments

  • 20180622_205828.webp
    20180622_205828.webp
    307.1 KB · Views: 48
It’s 104 right now. It’s a hot one today! Fortunately I’m cool enough to be

Last.
 
In the lake today replacing some brackets on the dock
 
We had rain today. It was on and off but there was Thunder, Lightning, and some serious downpours at times. In between the raindrops, I cut up the Maple tree in my driveway. The driveway should be clear of wood by Thursday. Tomorrow, I am going on a hunt with Repo Archeologist. I have 2 woodchucks to bring him for bait in his traps. My neighbor's wife is a crackerjack shot and took out both of them yesterday.
Last
 
Lol...you gotta let those woodchuck's clear their hole before shooting or they will crawl back into the hole leaving you wondering if you got it or not.
Last
 
Lol...you gotta let those woodchuck's clear their hole before shooting or they will crawl back into the hole leaving you wondering if you got it or not.
Last

My buddy asked me if I could put them on ice,, I put them in individual thick plastic bags and stuck them into the bottom drawer of my freezer. I can't believe that I have 2 oversized Rats in my freezer.
Last
 
Lol
Not a joke
My grandfather use to make
Woodchuck stew.
Last
 
Okay,, time to get back to the house, pick up those 2 frozen rats and go metal detecting.
Last
 
Had a great day,,
Hunted 3 locations,, no silver but my buddy got a bucket lister. Repo Archeologist recovered a
1936 Walking Liberty Half Dollar.
 
off to lastville
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom