What's new

NEW CONTEST

Hit a permission that was built in 1910,,
Where is the Silver?
 

Attachments

  • 20180626_123144.webp
    20180626_123144.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
90's today off to work I go
 
Happy birthday....90 is a good year
Last
 
Yep,, we will be getting some steady rain today.
Good day for burning a lot of the tree limbs I cut.
Always plenty to do around this old house.
Last
 
3 trees stripped to the trunk, 2 trees worth of limbs are burned. One downed tree ready to be stripped.
I need to get 2 chains changed and 2 chains sharpened. Enough for today,, time for a nap.
Last
 

Attachments

  • 20180627_143606.webp
    20180627_143606.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 57
I was running behind again
You know
In
Last
 
Good morning to all. It’s going to be a great four days off!

Last
 
Congrats and enjoy them. We are having fireworks on the lake this weekend so lots of prepping. Got lots of family coming in for the big show. Oh and
Last
Good morning to all. It’s going to be a great four days off!

Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom