What's new

NEW CONTEST

There is a lot of extra work that comes with it but the kids and dogs love it so it makes it all worth while.
Oh and
Last
Wow. Must be nice to relax next to the lake with a beer and fishing pole.

Last
 
i like to relax while metal detecting its so quiet but the occasional pull tab makes me mad
 
The heat is upon us,,
The barn is cooler than the house.
Maybe later I'll do a little work on the nest boxes.
But right now I'm going to take one of those LAST place Naps.
 
Getting ready to have family and friends over for the fireworks. Baby back ribs, pulled pork, meatballs, and 100 other items for dinner tonight. 5 racks of ribs going on the grill in 10 minutes. Should be some good eats.
Last
 
Yep, today it is supposed to hit 93. That will be the hottest day so far this summer. Stay cool everyone.
Last
 
Thanks wind....plan on it. Will be hanging in the central air until the wife kicks me out...lol
 
its suppose to hit 100 today
 
Yep...that's why I am staying coll in
Last
 
Well, it hit 96, on Sunday.
The heat advisory is in effect until 8 p.m. Monday night.
Last
Last
 
Biscuits and gravy then pack up and head home. Got to detect 62 degree water for a bit this weekend
 
Did I do it again???
Yep, I did it again!
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom