Honest Samuel
Banned
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2015
- Messages
- 8,884
- Reaction score
- 4,976
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Connecticut
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
And to all, a good night.
Well it was a very productive day. I'm a little tired.
We got rain coming tomorrow and Tuesday.
I'll probably burn a ton of branches.
Alright wind. Peace
Last
Thanks buddy,,
Has anyone heard from Honest Sam??
I may want to go with you all.That sounds like a good weekend. You would be a great addition to any trip and welcome aboard.spent the whole weekend at the cabin did some water detecting for a few hours not much to report. Off to work now.
PS...is the Sam trip still on when he comes back to the boardsI may want to go with you all.
GOOD MORNING TNET!!
Hopefully we get some of that rain...still have crunchy grass in the yard.Yep, rain is on the horizon,,
I think today may be a good day for burning brush.
Last
To early....I already tookLast
Lol=Last of LastersLOL!