What's new

NEW CONTEST

Wow! I just outlasted myself
Last
 
Gm wind and fellow lasters.
Let me introduce myself
I am Dr.
Last
 
Well ,, spent 6 hours today clearing brush and cut up tree trunks. I also had the contractor take down 4 trees that were too close to my neighbor's garage. I let him cut them rather than taking a chance and cutting them myself.
Last.
 

Attachments

  • 20180729_133049.webp
    20180729_133049.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
May have been a good move...they may carry better insurance for incidents than you. Lol
Last
 
And to all, a good Afternoon. Tippy is eating and I am going to have toast and coffee.
 
Well ,, spent 6 hours today clearing brush and cut up tree trunks. I also had the contractor take down 4 trees that were too close to my neighbor's garage. I let him cut them rather than taking a chance and cutting them myself.
Last.
If you keep cutting down these trees, I have to contact the police and off to jail you will go which will be a good thing.
 
If you keep cutting down these trees, I have to contact the police and off to jail you will go which will be a good thing.

why so you can be last
 
I think he disappeared again because he’s avoiding our Connecticut trip.
Lol....I hear ya....I think he was banned again. I haven't seen a post since we brought up the trip though....so you might be right.
Last
 
Well it was a very productive day. I'm a little tired.
We got rain coming tomorrow and Tuesday.
I'll probably burn a ton of branches.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom