What's new

NEW CONTEST

For hours, I could not find this forum. I though you all left me.
 
Gm wind. I haven't heard from Sam in awhile.....wonder if he got banned again?
Last
 
Okay , the contractor was here to review my needs for a trench, road, and shed pad. My tree guy is coming back at 3 p.m. to look at a few trees that are a little too close to my neighbor's shed.
Last
 
Busy day again for you
At least you are driving around in style
Last
 
Busy day again for you
At least you are driving around in style
Last

Yep,, and I have to watch where I park it.
I dropped 4 more trees yesterday. I had to move my side by side twice or the trees would have fallen on the buggy.
Last
 
And to all, a good Afternoon. Got rain last night. Warm today, AC is off. Tippy is sleeping which is a good thing.
 
You are a busy guy....by the way has anyone heard from Sam? I wonder if he got kicked again? He usually is awake by now? Kinda strange if you ask me.
Last
Yep,, and I have to watch where I park it.
I dropped 4 more trees yesterday. I had to move my side by side twice or the trees would have fallen on the buggy.
Last
 
You are a busy guy....by the way has anyone heard from Sam? I wonder if he got kicked again? He usually is awake by now? Kinda strange if you ask me.
Last

I got a few P.M.'s from him yesterday. I haven't seen any recent posts by him.
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom