What's new

NEW CONTEST

Well, I am off and into
Last
 
Something is wrong here, I could not find this forum until now. No problems to download this website. Time to feed Tippy, the fish and myself. And to all, a good Last.
 
Watched the space station fly over tonight.
Beautiful clear night sky. 76° temperature and good smoke free burning fire pit.
Last
 
Watched the space station fly over tonight.
Beautiful clear night sky. 76° temperature and good smoke free burning fire pit.
Last
Now that is a good evening right there. I am checking out some reading material on Dents Run and some posts. Interesting and promising. You ever hear of this wind?
Last
 
Yeah,, Dents Run is not too far from me. I heard an old U.S. Army payroll was lost in that area and recently was searched for by the F.B.I.
 
I wonder who tipped those boys off? Might be a subject worth researching. Sounds pretty legit
Last
Yeah,, Dents Run is not too far from me. I heard an old U.S. Army payroll was lost in that area and recently was searched for by the F.B.I.
 
Get with the program. I wrote on two forums on this story. March 20, a reporter wrote that the FBI had spend two days on the site and went away with nothing. Story is untrue.
 
I will look more into this tomorrow. Sounds intriguing
Yeah,, Dents Run is not too far from me. I heard an old U.S. Army payroll was lost in that area and recently was searched for by the F.B.I.
 
Every time I check I’m still last. How is it I haven’t won this contest yet??
 
Hey Dolphin,,
You do anymore research on Dents Run?
Micheal Paul Henson wrote a little something on gold bars being lost in snake infested wilderness in 1863.
I know some people think all these stories are just campfire mumble jumble but this one might be legit.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom