What's new

NEW CONTEST

***BREAKING NEWS***

SJValley is now in last place, preparing to win this contest.
 
And you broke your neck and now in a hospital while I am Last. Get better.
 
***BREAKING NEWS***

SJValley is now in last place, preparing to win this contest.
While jumping over the Valley the dolphin saw Tippy acting like the rest of us and looking for Sam
Last
 
Tippy is looking for you because she loves fresh free dolphins. Run real fast.
 
While jumping over the Valley the dolphin saw Tippy acting like the rest of us and looking for Sam
Last
Feeling sorry for the poor Sam that dolphin decided to be nice and extend a fin....but that ornery cat hissed at the greatest last dolphin ever and had to be eaten!
The end and
Last
 
Tippy does enjoy hissing at people which makes me happy.
 
Now....after a nice meal the Dolphin is enjoying a nice cold glass of
Last
 
I’m last. And this will be my last beer. I keep telling myself that over and over tonight.

Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom