What's new

NEW CONTEST

Hey Dolphin,,
You do anymore research on Dents Run?
Micheal Paul Henson wrote a little something on gold bars being lost in snake infested wilderness in 1863.
I know some people think all these stories are just campfire mumble jumble but this one might be legit.
Well not a lot but I've highlighted some articles I'm going to check out. It's crazy that they found the remains of the missing soldiers in that erea but not the gold which would be worth around 33 million today!
More to come later but this "tale" is becoming more factual by the paragraph!
Last
 
It will also be interesting to see what the FBI releases about their finds from this year in their search. It was also reported that 2 gold bars were found in 1865!
Last
 
Well the original shipment was said to have contained 26 bars of gold that weighed 50 pounds each. It was being transported in a false bottom, wooden wagon.
Let's speculate that the team driver lost control and the wagon ended up going off an embankment. That would explain only 2 bars being found in the area, if the false bottom and the shipment box broke open. The 26 bars of gold would have been spread out and buried by natural erosion over the past 155 years.
The area is sparsely populated today and there was practically no one living in the area back in 1863.
The area still has a good sized rattler and copperhead population.
 
26 bars of gold, weighing 50 pounds each, comes to 1,300 lbs. of gold. Even if they recovered 2 bars, (100 pounds), that still leaves 1,200 lbs. to be found.
Just one bar weighing in at 50 pounds is worth over a million dollars.
 
Last edited:
26 bars of gold, weighing 50 pounds each, comes to 1,300 lbs. of gold. Even if they recovered 2 bars, (100 pounds), that still leaves 1,200 lbs. to be found.
Just one bar weighing in at 26 pounds is worth over a million dollars.
Looks like they traveled off the beaten path as well as to not be seen and from the looks of their route their was very limited options oh how they would of traveled. So it could be spread out but not an area with a lot of suitable targets....in those areas the only targets one would hear would be from the old time travelers who chose to go off the beaten trail!
Last
 
I had written this story here two time and send the Wind a message: While I was banned for 90 days which was unfair, I got on the Internet and asked: Did the FBI found gold at Dents Run? This story was on The Inquirer Newspaper, March 20, 2018, reporter, Jason Nark: "The FBI in a brief statement issued Monday night said the crew came up empty after two days of looking and packed up last Wednesday. It did say the investigation was "Ongoing" so perhaps some small mystery remains." Also many members stated after research, the story is untrue. Do not make me come back and repeat this story.
 
Well Dolphin,, since we haven't heard from Honest Sam, I guess the trip to Connecticut is cancelled, maybe we can get a group trip to Dent Run.
 
Last edited:
Well Dolphin,, since we haven't heard from Honest Sam, I guess the trip to Connecticut is canceled, maybe we can get a group trip to Dent Run.
How does one invite people to Connecticut and then pretend to disappear from TNET? I'm liking the idea on Dents Run. The more I read the more I believe you would have to be a fool not to believe it!
 
State land. all rebel gold belongs to the federal government.
 
Almost dinner time but it is beer thirty right now.
 
Welcome to this forum. Hope that you be here for many years to come.
 
Do you guys know about the lost nuke in NC?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom