What's new

NEW CONTEST

I'm commenting from the future so you may as well quit wasting your time because I won already.
 
I'm commenting from the past in
Last
 
"Light can bend gravity. Light can bend space-time fabric. When space-time fabric bends, two points at the ends chosen, start to come closer to each other. For space-time loop to exist, bending should be so strong that two points lie on the single point. They get merged to one-another. Then, there will be an existence of loop. Only black holes have the ability to merge two points and form a space-time loop. Till now, it is not possible."

(Light cannot bend gravity to such an extent. Rotating laser beams can bend fabric up to some large extent.)

Until you close the loop you will always be in the past and I will always be in the future. Until you bend space-time you wil be last. Even though I am Last.
 
Incorrect and a "loophole" in that theory.
If you bend the loop then start and finish coexist at the same point.....cannot happen. I am in last and you are not. It is that simple
Last
"Light can bend gravity. Light can bend space-time fabric. When space-time fabric bends, two points at the ends chosen, start to come closer to each other. For space-time loop to exist, bending should be so strong that two points lie on the single point. They get merged to one-another. Then, there will be an existence of loop. Only black holes have the ability to merge two points and form a space-time loop. Till now, it is not possible."

(Light cannot bend gravity to such an extent. Rotating laser beams can bend fabric up to some large extent.)

Until you close the loop you will always be in the past and I will always be in the future. Until you bend space-time you wil be last. Even though I am Last.
 
Welcome to our forum and to this website. We hope that you are real young because this contest will keep going forever.
Thank you! I already knew that. Well, actually the contest will end in 2284. I died,was revived as an experiment. Had a Galaxy Z100010111 merged with my brain. The folks who did this perished in the War of North Star Aggression over Planetary rights to secede. How do you know this thread will last forever?
By the way,you are going to find something wonderful by Saturday.
 
Knowing all you should of done your homework and read the previous posts and noticed Sam is invisible on this forum. You newbies ruin a lot of fun
Last
Thank you! I already knew that. Well, actually the contest will end in 2284. I died,was revived as an experiment. Had a Galaxy Z100010111 merged with my brain. The folks who did this perished in the War of North Star Aggression over Planetary rights to secede. How do you know this thread will last forever?
By the way,you are going to find something wonderful by Saturday.
 
Oh and he hasn't detected since the 70's
 
While you all cannot see my great interesting comments, I am here to be Last.
 
I use it all the time to stay calm for not being Last for long.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom