What's new

NEW CONTEST

You need to take time off from cutting down trees. Come back soon to be Last again.
 
My neighbor and I moved some of the trees I had previously cut so I can cut them down to manageable sizes.
I can't keep letting trees pile up on top of each other.
 

Attachments

  • 20180811_171357.webp
    20180811_171357.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 52
Staying in Marquette Mi. Tonight. Had a busy day exploring lake Superior and lots of hiking. No black bears. Good trip.
Last
 
To all you last hopefuls out there, I wish you a great Saturday night from beautiful California.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1534035294.736407.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1534035305.735693.webp

Last
 
Very sad that there are no young ladies there. Time to be Last.
 
It is time for all of you to go to bed so I can be Last for the night.
 
Well, today I'm moving cut wood out of the yard. The contractor will be cutting down 3 more trees and whatever stumps are left to be cut. Hope the rain holds off.
 
I'm back in the lower half and back in the
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom