What's new

NEW CONTEST

Had to rent another storage unit. Ugh! [emoji383][emoji383][emoji383]
 
I buy deserted ones and flip them for profit...hopefully it isn't yours
Last
 
Never. Been renting units for many years. Never abandoned any. Got down to 1 unit this past year but it's too packed to work out of, so had to get a 10x10 for my job tools.
I buy deserted ones and flip them for profit...hopefully it isn't yours
Last
 
I see a lot of people work out of units. Saw one guy fixing cars in one. Not a bad idea
Last
 
I am a self declared original later of the last
 
Wow, long day.
Cut up a lot of downed trees.
Spoke to my neighbor on the north side of the property. He is going to allow me to have my 12 x 26 shed delivered by using his driveway and lawn.
Last
 
You heathens asked for it. My old man was a Hellfire and Brimstone preacher.

The Parable of the Vineyard Workers

1:For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard.
2:And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard.
3:And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace,
4:And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way.
5:Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise.
6:And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle?
7:They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.

8:So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first. 9:And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny.
10:But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny.
11:And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house,
12:Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.
13:But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny?
14:Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee.
15:Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?
16:So the last shall be first, and the first LAST: for many be called, but few chosen".

I hope you aren't brazen enough to argue with you know who.
And I miss Honest Samuel even if I didn't know him.
I also have a secret map to that field where it is rumored some of the laborers just threw their pennies away in a hissy. You have to know something about how far an ox could plow in a day but I will explain all in an epic Vault thread regarding ancient vineyards and Knights Templar's top secret symbols to hide pennies from MD loons. I will give you a clue from the parable and you decide if you would like to fund my search. Although since I already know where to look I need the money to buy clothing to blend in with the folks in Judea. Plus I need a ship and a crew of twenty year old women. Plus food and wine.
The clue is...LAST
 
Wish He had made more Norco on the LaSt day.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom