What's new

NEW CONTEST

Just finished winter fertilizer come on storm.
 
I have played Monopoly games that didn't last this long.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
 
Oooh man did you pass gas there?

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
 
Back to work in the morning...bla bla bla
 
Woke up from a 3 day turkey coma to win . Yeaa me

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
 
Do I have to go to work tomorrow? ?
Ohhhh ,, that's right,, I retired in September.
Let's see, , tomorrow , bank, more packing, laundry, maybe a hunt, I'm so busy. I almost don't have enough time to be last.
 
Keep on Chugging and eventually you will get there.
 
Chugging is for party bingers, fat joggers and steam locomotives.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
 
I think it's only fair to let you guys know that I have played this LAST game before.
 
Odd game being Last across the finish line makes one the WINNER. Should be no shortage of laggers.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
 
Last is over rated
 
I'm highly over rated.😂

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
 
You guys go ahead, I have to pause and reflect.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
 
Good idea, lets pause and reflect on my win
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom