What's new

NEW CONTEST

It's cloudy with a chance of showers in NYC.
I'm going to pull the air filter on my motorcycle and clean it.
Last
 
Got my clapper fixed (see #1695)

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
 
Storms coming in tonight with colder temps. Might have to get out and detect today.
 
Storms coming in tonight with colder temps. Might have to get out and detect today.
You storms supposed to hit here tomorrow evening but only in form of rain, in fact warming up some next couple days. I too decided to make use of the weather today ( mid 50's and sunny, light winds) and go detecting a small town park. Detecting parks something I seldom do but out of new permissions. Good luck to you.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
 
Actually went fishing today (water kind) rather than in the dirt. I do better in the dirt...not even a bite.
 
Must not have been hungry after all them leftovers.
 
Storms coming in this afternoon
 
must get down in shady town today.....good morning TNetters.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom